Buying the perfect diamond online can be extremely difficult, especially when you know nothing about them. You’ll most probably question whether spending such a large amount of money on something so sentimental online is a good idea. The online diamond market knows the same & possibly more than a high street jeweller.
DiamondGeezer.com have spent 40 years in the diamond industry, working with diamond suppliers from all over the world to source the best possible diamonds they can. With 70 years of experience between them, the DiamondGeezer.com team know everything there is to know about recommending the perfect diamond just for you.
DiamondGeezer.com’s top 5 tips on buying a diamond online:
1. Talk, don’t type. A conversation over the phone is much more in depth & reassuring than discussing queries through email
2. Make sure you understand the 3 C’s: colour, clarity & carat. This will help you in understanding & knowing your diamond
3. If you’re going to apply your diamond to a ring, ask for advice on the perfect setting to make the most of your stone
4. Make sure you know your budget. No matter what your budget is, DiamondGeezer.com will be able to help you with choosing the best quality diamond in your price range
5. Don’t panic! DiamondGeezer.com are here to help you, once you have chosen a stone & a setting you have nothing more to worry about, we take the pressure away from here on
If you have any queries & need some advice, call DiamondGeezer.com for free on 08080 342666 & speak to a diamond specialist today