Weekdays between May 4th and 15th Pirate FM will be visiting Rowe’s Bakery’s in and around Cornwall, Plymouth and West Devon giving listeners the opportunity to get in with a chance to win this fabulous prize. The Pirate FM Love Crew will be in each Rowe’s Bakery (click here or scroll down) between 11am and 2pm.
In addition to this great prize diamondgeezer.com will give the winner, if they want, the opportunity to design an exclusive ring setting for the diamond, whats more the lucky winner will receive a £100 voucher towards the making of the ring.
For your chance to be in with a chance of winning simply visit your local Rowe’s Bakery, fill in your details and have a go at guessing the pin to our safe. Each lucky person who opens the safe will be entered into a draw to win this fabulous 1/2 carat diamond.
Check out some of the pictures so far…
Where Pirate FM be…
- Monday 4th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Truro – 22 Victoria Square, Truro TR1 2SD
- Tuesday 5th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Redruth – 38 Fore Street, Redruth TR15 2AE
- Wednesday 6th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Newquay – 22 Bank Street Newquay TR7 1AY
- Thursday 7th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Saltash – 109 Fore Street, Saltash PL12 6AL
- Friday 8th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Plymouth – 59 Cornwall Street, Plymouth PL1 1NS
- Monday 11th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Camborne – 15 Commercial Square, Camborne TR14 8AT
- Tuesday 12th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Penzance – 73 Causewayhead, Penzance TR18 2SR
- Wednesday 13th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Falmouth – 2 The Kings Hotel, Market Street, Falmouth TR11 3AB
- Thursday 14th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Falmouth – 16 Killigrew Street, Falmouth TR11 3PN
- Friday 15th May – Rowe’s Bakery, Truro Piazza – Truro Piazza, Back Quay, Truro TR1 2LL