WHAT DOES 'DIAMOND GEEZER' MEAN?
The phrase 'Diamond Geezer' is London slang; the Oxford slang dictionary
defines a 'Diamond Geezer' as ......
A really wonderful man, helpful and reliable; a gem of a man. A commonly heard extension to 'diamond'. [Mainly London use] meaning a good 'solid' reliable person.
CLICK HERE and read what our public think and have your say.
WHAT'S BEHIND DIAMONDGEEZER.COM?
We're a second generation family firm & probably the most decorated online diamond jeweller, we're proud of our many awards and accreditations and nearly 50 years in the diamond business we seem to be getting the hang of it, do please check our testimonials.Diamond Geezer has a valuable and unassailable team and network including:-
- The gang here in the Cotswold head office & workshop - that's administration, sales & diamond experts, technical, graphics and jewellery design.
- Our jewellery artisans & experts in our 3,000 square feet state of the art workshop.
- Our diamond partners in Antwerp, Israel, New York, China, India, Australia and Russia.
- Our coloured stone partners in Sri Lanka, Tanzania, India, Thailand and Hong Kong.
- The D.T.C [De Beers]
- The British Jeweller's Association
HISTORY & ESTABLISHMENT
- Historically we manufactured for the trade, supplying our diamonds and diamond jewellery to the very best jewellery wholesalers and retailers, in the UK, Australia, the States and Germany
- Now we are focused on making fine diamond rings & diamond jewellery for you, the consumer
- 7 diamond specialists are on hand to talk to you and meet your needs
- We have 3 in house jewellery designers and one of the most advanced computer-aided design and manufacturing facilities available
- We have our own dedicated workshop and employ the most talented craftsmen
- We manufacture everything that we sell and we manufacture it here in the U. K (U.K PLC needs the VAT & tax revenue)
- We do have a retail store, however we can serve you better, afford you more time, offer you better value and keep you better informed when you buy online
- We are PCI compliant (credit card safe, CLICK for certificate). Why are more jewellery websites not CERTIFIED safe?
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
- Price, no better than that: VALUE
- Care and Attention
- Service, contact, communication
- All DiamondGeezer.com products are manufactured in house
- We don't buy in mass produced mounts
- Each piece is mastered to meet the precise diamond dimensions
DiamondGeezer.com is totally unique, we pledge and deliver an outstanding shopping experience, service and value that simply can not be matched by standing at the counter of a traditional jeweller. We are award winning jewellery manufacturers and loose diamond brokers. The 175,000+ diamonds featured on our site every day are independently certificated by the leading gemological laboratories. The diamond sections of our web site are populated by C.S.O (DeBeer's) site holders using our very powerful, bespoke and exclusive software which we first started developing in 1994. The site holders/cutters set the prices you pay for the loose diamond, we take a fee from them, rather than the traditional retail margin from you. The cutters can of course all see each other's listings and can and do price aggressively to win the business. That makes DiamondGeezer.com a self-contained competitive arena. Our site and service provides you with a conduit directly to the diamond cutter, you can't get closer to the mine. We arrange shipping, insurance and import and then make and set your loose diamond in an outstanding diamond ring or piece of diamond jewellery and because its made especially for you, she will be the only person to ever put it on, the only person to ever wear it.
BBC DRAGON'S DEN
It's true, in 2008 we turned down the highest ever offer made on the BBC's Dragons' Den. Inevitably those cheeky Dragons, James Caan, Theo Paphitis and Peter Jones wanted too much of our established family business. We obviously failed in our pitch to deliver the value of what we had built. That said, it was an amazing experience and we'll certainly miss the exhilaration of working with them. It's also been a great pleasure to have had the opportunity to make some very special diamond pieces for them and their associates.
The resulting 'click-and-buy' bead & charm business that James refers to and we eventually setup without the Dragons is called
Diamond Geezer bans certain Zimbabwe gems
Our personal ban based on abuse concerns with certain Zimbabwe diamonds was widely reported throughout the world from the BBC in London, in American, Israel and it even made the Zimbabwe News. There are over 2500 references to the DiamondGeezer.com Zimbabwe diamond ban on Google. All the diamonds we sell have been purchased from legitimate sources that are not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. We hereby guarantee that all diamonds supplied by us are conflict free, based on written guarantees provided by the suppliers & cutters of our diamonds. Each diamond sold by DiamondGeezer.com has a solid audit trail back to its source via an industry control known as the Kimberley process.
USE DIAMOND GEEZER
Use our skill and contact and we promise you a unique shopping experience, unquestionable value, remarkable product quality, amazing choice and wonderful design facilities. DiamondGeezer.com's unequalled one-to-one service provides certificated, non-conflict natural diamonds, in bespoke diamond rings and diamond jewellery of the highest quality at incredibly low prices. The average diamond passes through 11 pairs of hands from mine to consumer, we have reduced that journey to 3 to 4 pairs of hands, or 3 to 4 margins.
SOCIAL NETWORKINGWe're great fans of TWITTER with many hundreds of followers who are kept informed by our tweets
When Google launched 'Google Checkout' in the UK [Friday the 13th April 2007] they chose DiamondGeezer.com to partner the launch campaign and champion diamond jewellery on Google Checkout. DiamondGeezer.com was chosen as the jewellery beta tester because the site and the company met all of Google's exacting standards. Google checkout is about security, convenience and trust, a fitting accolade then that DiamondGeezer.com should be selected as Google's first online jeweller in Europe to use Google Checkout.
Commercial Offices & Workshops
Unit 3 | Bourton Link | Bourton Business Park | Bourton-on-the-Water | The Cotswolds | England | GL54 2HQ
Telephone +44 1451 810595
247 Diamonds Ltd | Reg. Offfice | Old Forge Court | Iron Cross | Salford Priors | Worcestershire | WR11 8SH
Registered No. 06589282 | VAT No. 973105329
Callers by only appointment please